Your not a mod chaotichazard. I kinda took over your place, Then I got the boot (Which I wanted for EPKI)

Dont feel bad guys, I got demoted. LOL

Why all the staff changes it was fine the way it was.

I agree. Why fix it, if it is not broke. theklockster gave me some lame excuse, he said we did it for security reasons. Hey klockster I am not saying I do not belive you, but I remember right after the site got hacked you said to PKIDelirium that you need another admin, and thats why I became a admin.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Nooooo - that was Dons idea. He had this idea that having a ton of admins would prevent another hacking. You could have one admin or seventy five admins - if a hacker wants to get in he is going to get in unless you have proper security measures taken. The only thing ACP access allows you to do is add emoticons - and we can still do that! :lol: Just send us the ones you need uploaded.

Nooooo - that was Dons idea. He had this idea that having a ton of admins would prevent another hacking. You could have one admin or seventy five admins - if a hacker wants to get in he is going to get in unless you have proper security measures taken. The only thing ACP access allows you to do is add emoticons - and we can still do that! :lol: Just send us the ones you need uploaded.

You forgot one, it allows me to change emoticons post count, :lol:

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

What so you can do your trip report with 50 emoticons? :lol:

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Right now - we have no staff positions available. We will let you know if any do become available.