CanobieFan

Beast Or Son Of Beast.

15 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Beast
    • Son Of Beast
    • Both are good.
    • Both suck.

the raven and legend rule the earth, woodies are no where near as smooth as Raven and Legend, others can seriously give some damage! think, a segment of Beast had to be closed for giving NOSEBLEEDS to riders! neither raven or legend has had that happen... the raven was an innovative ride, it was one of the smallest of the modern wooden coasters... it was not designed for height or speed or length, it is an unrelenting airtime machine in very densly wooded area... ravenswood... dont start on saying the raven is bad...

The legend was made for an "average in height" wooden coaster, it was designed via suggestions from the people, a double helix, and underground tunnel, multiple tunnels, bunny hill airtime.. and it was wrapped around the frightful falls log flume, it also attained a swoop crest for the top, and the world's first spiral drop.

the raven held the #1 spot for 5 or so years, so you know it has to be great! i love it...

note: it is obtaining a new train, a transfer track, and a new lake turn before the 2005 season! be sure to ride them both, legend is rumored to get some smoothing work too!

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Oh please, they are all hype raven is far too short its nothing compared to the beast...Legend is too bumpy The Beast and his Son eat em both in one bite size glup...Not to sound like a fanboy but I dont like Legend or Raven sorry I rode both of them this past summer didnt like em.

I think the only bad track on the son is that damn turn after the big drop, it seems like they thought it would be going slow there or somthing. But having the new Intamin trains with the T-Bar, god I would die and go to heaven.

With the recent work done on the 1st part of the rose bowl it did make this ride more enjoyable, but it still has a long way to go and I know it's an ongoing process. I wish they would just replace those trains, it's hard on us tall folks!

With the recent work done on the 1st part of the rose bowl it did make this ride more enjoyable, but it still has a long way to go and I know it's an ongoing process. I wish they would just replace those trains, it's hard on us tall folks!

I agree.