Sign in to follow this  
xVekomax

Skyhawk

So I went to Cedar Point yesterday and had a wonderful time. The lines were pretty brutal, but not so bad that you couldnt get rides in ( even the friggen Corkscrew had a line and was running full trains all day! ) so anyways anyone ride the Skyhawk? I rode it and thought it was amazing! It was only running one arm but it was surely an amazing sight and even more of an amazing ride. Lots and lots of airtime and a great rush.

I thought Skyhawk was amazing. So much more open than maXair or Delirium. If only it was longer :P

It's in my top flat rides ever.

Demon Drop, Skyhawk, Viking Fury, Breakdance at Kentucky Kingdom, etc...

I waited 30 minutes for Corkscrew on June 12th. I only waited 40 for Top Thrill Dragster! Something isn't right there. All while listening to that obnoxious spiel. <_<

I've ridden Skyhawk a few times - it's not bad but Kennywood's Swing Shot is better as it gives you a few more swings than CP's (Kennywood's is also a smaller version). I hate how you start getting into the ride experience and it starts slowing down.

To me maXair and Delirium offer a better experience.

I just got back from CP today and skyhawk was truely awesome. I waited in line for about 30-40 minutes. Lines were somewhat brutaly compared to Kings Island's weekday walk-ons. First ride was Raptor....about an one hour and a half *phew*...it was my first time on it....and i didnt think it was all that *but those in-line flips were awesome*...MF was also the only other really long wait which was about an hour and a half too but acturally felt a lot longer*probably was*...of course well worth the wait...

Yeah, CP is pretty much the greatest park ever. I was up there the first friday in June for Costermania and let me say that Skyhawk is truely awesome. We got ERT in the morning on it and it was literally walk on all morning. I rode the crap out of that thing and let me just say that it is by far my favorite flat ride. It is just such an amazing experience. I am also headed to CP again on Friday and plan on riding it a crap ton then. Don't get me wrong though, Dragster and MF will also be ridden very much too.

Yeah I love CF..They have The Peanuts Gang & Raptor etc... Everytime I go I MUST get my picture with Snoopy! :insane:

My Problem is that SkyHawk is its short but its longer than PKI's IJ:ST ;) but I love it because it's sooo open. :wub:

Edited by TRexRage1993