oysterman

new ride

has anyone heard anything about next years new attraction?? I would think we would know something about our upcoming ride by now, and I would like to at least hear a rumor.

Ok, I can tell you something thats gone, and they may add something new.

Across from the vortex, there used to be a blue swing type of deal, (99% sure). It had like a fin of sorts, and as you move it, your car would go higher. When I was there, that ride was gone, and they were paving that area with concret, and a sign looking stand. Possibly, they could be adding that ride back, something of the sorts, or even just park benches. Not 100% sure.

I'm gonna say that with SOB as the primary focus right now, plus the company buy-out, there is little to no chance that anything significant will be added for next year. But by the time 2008 rolls around CF will have their crap together and be planning something amazing.

^If any of you read the newspapers, unlike thsi guy above me, you would know that whatever CBS' Paramount Park's had planned is being honored by CF, so whatever their planned 2007 attractions were, they are still coming.

^Actually oysterman, I wasnt referring to you, I was referring to the post above me (hence why i said the guy above me) because what he said inferred that CF is planning the 2007 attraction but has chose to ignore a major capital investment because SOB is their primary focus, while thats his speculation, it cant be true, they may be focused on SOB, but they already said they would honor the 2007 investment already set in motion by the former CBS owned Paramount Parks. Did you understand or should I make it even easier for you? Take the time to read posts before you start a flame war, you've already proven you dont read thouroughly, I dont have the word captain in my user name. :rolleyes: BTW, I believe its in the EPKI T.O.S. that you cant curse on the forums. Dont flame others, especially when you dont have a point :lol: .

Edited by CombatStupendous89