PKIDelirium

Construction at Flying Eagles site - 7/19

Hmm, thinking like Cedar Fair, it could be a new 3-Point Challenge basketball game. They added one to Geauga Lake about a month ago and it's been a hot game, that is, quite popular.

What exactly is a Topscan?

I was also thinking that they might be extending Happy Days. I've never been in it, but I believe the only place to sit would be outside. An air conditioned room with seating would be nice. (Along with cheaper pricing)

I thought that PKI was just going to work on improvements during the off season? I don't think they would be placing a new ride.

Edited by AgentSoB

Nobody ever said that PKI would not be getting a new ride for next year. Yeah, it might not be as expensive or big of an attraction as they`ve done in past years, but rest assured they will get some sort of new attraction next year, other than a new basketball game.

I have reason to believe that PKD's FoF MAY be removed and relocated to PC. FoF at PKD has been closed all season and it is rumored that PC is supposed to be getting an indoor coaster next year. Here is my point... IF PKD got rid of there FoF, why would PKI need to?

And that rumor about the J2 is the dumbest thing ever. No offence. The area is not big enough for the ride. Well maybe JUST the ride. Not the entire footprint or the concrete footing or the que. Sorry, but just not physically possible. I think the space will become either another restaurant or a restaurant sitting area.

PKD's fof is still there, and if it was going to carowinds, work wouldve already have been started to make room and plan for it, you would also already see noticable activity aroudn the pkd one to remove it, so no its not going anywhere.

Who saide that we will get a used Jump 2 I have not seen the square but we could get a brand new Jump 2 Delirums was brand new it was not relocated.

Plz corekt ur grammrz!

Who said it would be used? I was just saying that ours is experiencing problems. If you guys wanted one, you probably wouldn't want one after a while.

I am betting it is a new games thing. Give it a shot - give it a try...

you would be correct. Look at it as you walk by today, you can clearly see it's a basketball hoop with a little more added. Wait til it's done, you will really get a good look at the entire area. It's a 3pt shot challenge, like the one that college and pro athletes compete in: timed, several racks of balls, that type of thing. I don't know all the specifics on rules myself, but that's what it is.

A TopScan would be badass - but its so hard to explain. It is like sitting on a propeller attached to a fan attached to an arm. The propeller blades roll so youre flipping - then the fan spins so you're going around in a circle while flipping. Then the arm with the fan attached to one end of it moves around in a circular pattern up and down in the air so it is like totally disorienting. I hope to ride one next season maybe - at Lagoon.

I had to go shopping today, lol.

Update: Monty Jasper, Cedar Point's construction manager, was sighted at PKI today.

I heard the CoasterBuzz Podcast this week, and they report that Monty has been promoted to the corporate level, so his work will no longer be limited to CP...

I saw a basket goal out there yesterday. I think they got too many of those things.

I was there today and will be there on Monday with my friends. Well today I saw there was park people making marks on the area in which it is being bulit at and there are some poles about three sticking out of the ground and one had a rim and everything it neded to be a basketball net. It looks to becoming something cool.

From the pictures, it looks like you dont win those annoying mini-basketballs but jerseys. That would be the only good thing about this game. Still a waste of a good old spot.....