PKIDelirium

Construction at Flying Eagles site - 7/19

ttdmfwtm is currently at the park, and noticed there is construction going on at the old Flying Eagles site that looks to be for a restaurant.

Anyone know what this might be? I hadn't heard of anything being built during this season.

I was just getting ready to post this lol. I forgot to do it this morning. I was there yesterday and noticed that they had spray painted orange lines in the grass. I noticed it when my friends and I went to Italian Job. It looked to me to be a large orange square.

Edited by AgentSoB

Evening all,

I have been informed by sources How reliable I am not sure that PKI or CFKI is adding a new Flying coaster and Rumer has it that FOF might be leaving The latter I do not know if it is true.

Evening all,

I have been informed by sources How reliable I am not sure that PKI or CFKI is adding a new Flying coaster and Rumer has it that FOF might be leaving The latter I do not know if it is true.

All i have to say that it is very very unlikley that the flight of fear is going. the reasons are......

1. There was a plan to move rides around all of the Paramounts Parks. Now there under Ceader Fairs plans.

2. Many people thought the ride was going to really close after they took the

on-ride photo place out. Now it has returned and many more people appear to be buying the pictures.

3. The stroy to the ride is working agian everytime I ride the ride. The voice has even the voice after the ride returned and the wall as you exit is newly been redone.

4. Attendence is still very good for the ride.

^Your right about the plan to relocate FOF under CBS management, it was even printed in the enquirerer, want to know whats coming next year? Just think logically and look under your nose....a flying coaster....ha....you gotta be kidding me, if a flying coaster was coming youd see work already being made to prepare to install a major coaster. Keep in mind, CBS wasnt 100% sure the parks were going to get sold, they were into major cost cutting to keep the numbers up and looking good for potential buyers, their capital investemetns at the parks next year were planned to be low cost. I have no clue whats going on at the aold flying eagles spot but one thing that is coming all you need to do is look to the past and look in the park!

Look to the past and look in the park? That would mean like the tiques or a redone Cobra. Something the park has in storage perhaps?

Also about the work, there was a group of about 3 workers lurking behind Italian Job tuesday. I just assumed they were checking on the ride. It was around close when my friends and I saw them. I guess it was kinda odd that they were in hardhats. That spot was only grass and spray paint as of tuesday. Now there's even footers? Really fast construction is all I have to say.

Edited by AgentSoB

No, as its been said many times before and confirmed, King Cobra was for sale as scrap metal, it cant be re-built. The tiques, most of the cars are gone, not all but some were kept. I never said a ride but perhaps you need to play on some words, plus im just speculating, or am I sure? I'm done in this topic.

I have reason to believe that PKD's FoF MAY be removed and relocated to PC. FoF at PKD has been closed all season and it is rumored that PC is supposed to be getting an indoor coaster next year. Here is my point... IF PKD got rid of there FoF, why would PKI need to?

And that rumor about the J2 is the dumbest thing ever. No offence. The area is not big enough for the ride. Well maybe JUST the ride. Not the entire footprint or the concrete footing or the que. Sorry, but just not physically possible. I think the space will become either another restaurant or a restaurant sitting area.

I know exactly what is going into that space and can tell you that it will not take long to construct. By the beginning of next week, you should see exaclty what is going into that space. And yes, there is supposed to be a big square.

Those who think it's a Jump2, I doubt we will be seeing any more. PCW's has been down for some time and maintenance is working there just about every day. There are even rumors of it's removal. So even if you guys do get one it's something you won't want. It's nice to ride...if you are lucky enough to see it open. And it seems that the problems are just getting worse and worse.

I'm surprised no one has been asking for a Topscan.

Those who think it's a Jump2, I doubt we will be seeing any more. PCW's has been down for some time and maintenance is working there just about every day. There are even rumors of it's removal. So even if you guys do get one it's something you won't want. It's nice to ride...if you are lucky enough to see it open. And it seems that the problems are just getting worse and worse.

I'm surprised no one has been asking for a Topscan.

Who saide that we will get a used Jump 2 I have not seen the square but we could get a brand new Jump 2 Delirums was brand new it was not relocated.