Sign in to follow this  
Rivertown

Nights of Fire

I was planning on going to the park on July 3rd for the nights of fire and I was wondering if the park is usually packed or not. Any tips on will be helpful.

Don't be mislead. It's not your average crowded day. They have a LOT of entertainment booked throught the day, not to mention the amazing Nights of Fire display at close. It's worth your time.

^ I think your right Bodda.

With so many other things to do, the people wont be so focused on the rides. Still, dont expect no lines.

Yeah the park is packed - and so are the rides - but its still a fun day. Don't forget that the rides will be closing at 8 - to give them time to cycle off before the fireworks start at 10.

Only some rides close early, and they don't close for good. Today (saturday) Face/Off didn't close until 11 and Congo Falls only closed from 10-1020.

And today wasn't packed at all, there were not any lines after the fireworks.

How late was the park opened? It was supposed to close at 10.

The park did indeed close at 11. You probably would have known that if you had gone to the park - instead of stalking little boys with meatnormous breakfast sandwiches... creep. :ph34r: