kjkjkj

Favorite Flat ride

Drop Zone is the most thrilling to me, and Viking Fury is the most fun. I've never seen a pirate ship near as big as it. (Though I' sure there are some)

Well.... Viking Fury would be a LOT better if it inverted like the Pheonix at Busch Gardens in Tampa.

I don't think I have a favorite flat ride at Kings Island. My favotire ALL TIME flat ride is at busch gardens in tampa, called Rhino Rally.

^Yuck. I can't stand the swinging ships that invert. I even rode that particular one this Spring.

The thing is, I don't think being upside down is exciting at all. I think other than the drop Vortex is boring, and wasn't even bothered by the loss of Son of Beast's loop. :P (Sorry Vortex fans)

If I want to hang upside down for 20 seconds, I'll ride Tomb Raider, and at least it doesn't squeeze the breath out of me. Plus, the inverting ones don't make you lose your stomach nearly as much as Viking Fury, and they don't feel so free and open.

...Sorry. I feel a little bit too passionately about this. >_>

yeah i started to say the swinging ship at busch gardens in tampa----the phoenix? is pretty big and it goes upside down and hangs you there for what seems like an eternity. beware of fallling change though! it would be better if it was better themed and over water and not a flat concrete skid!

my fav. flat rides---- phantom theater,the scrambler!

Oh, Rhino Rally is fun, did it two days ago.

At KIngs Island, it's of course Tomb Raider: The Ride, then Delirium. I hate Drop Zone, being lifted that high is too much. If they had another restraitn, sure. But now- hate it.

There's nothing covering over the area between your stomach and chest, and although I know it's safe, it makes it more frighening- more open. I love how Millenium Force is open, but that is different, being a coaster.

Flat Rides

1.Demon Drop

2.X-treme Skyflyer

3.Flying Eagles....Flying Scooters

4.Delirium

5.Rock-O-Plane

6.Sky Hawk

7.Liberty Launch

8.Turkey Whirl

9.DropZone

10.Calypso

Flat Rides

1.Demon Drop

2.X-treme Skyflyer

3.Flying Eagles....Flying Scooters

4.Delirium

5.Rock-O-Plane

6.Sky Hawk

7.Liberty Launch

8.Turkey Whirl

9.DropZone

10.Calypso

Rock-o-plane is a classic. But how are u all scared of skyflyer. Thats like my 2 ride. I love that ride.

Thanks! I've been posting on a similar site which I don't know if I should name here... Let's just say they like KI a lot there too. To be honest I was looking for pictures of the construction near Top Gun/Xtreme Skyflyer and I came across this site. Anyway thanks again.

Back on topic... I miss the eagles :(

Dude that one scares me!

You should try this one then:

SCFL%20032007%20aerial.jpg

Being 300ft makes it just about twice as tall as KI's. Having been on it several times, I can tell you that it's honestly, like skyflyer-ing off of the eiffel tower. The only thing I didnt like was that their winch was considerably faster than KI's. I prefer KI's winch because it increases the anticipation.

Course then there's this one:

cliffcoaster.gif

which is about 260 ft, but swings out over the 1200ft royal gorge.

Edited by DeLorean Rider

Actually, I can't say I hate Xtreme Skyflyer or any skyflyers, cause I've never done one. I'm not too keen on paying to ride rides when you bought your pass with that in mind.