Sign in to follow this  
ttdmfwtm

Wyandot Lake

Does anybody know where I can get discount Wyandot Lake tickets? I'm going tomorrow if anybody wants to meet up.

Nevermind, forgot about AAA. But still anyone going?

Kroger and McDonalds in the area arounf the park are promoting the park. I am unsure if they are selling discount tickets though.

AAA is a great option though. I'd like to hit up the place at least once.

Edited by AgentSoB

You can get good discouts at Kroger, AAA might also have some decent deals. Wyandot Lake is a fun park, but really sucks ducks when you compare it to KI. They have a coaster, but it's maybe the size of the Beastie(or now Fairly odd coaster).

Its actually THE size of FOC. Its the same exact thing. I've ridden a copy of it at Michigans Adventure. Its called Zach's Zoomer there.

Gosh the last time I went to Wyandot Lake was when i was really little and with my cousins...the only slide i remember was the Jet Stream. it was fun.

Jet Stream's a great slide. Seadragon's pretty fun, too (even though it is a clone of Fairly Odd Coaster/Beastie). I'm glad Columbus Zoo is buying it and making renovations, the park really needs it.

-Foe-