Sign in to follow this  
Racerexpress90

Which rides have.....

Little Bill's Giggle Coaster, Vortex, Italian Job, and Son of Beast plus the ones you said are the only ones I know of. :P

Flight of Fear had them. However the photos have vanished this year. I always got a priceless look on the FOF photo. I look like I'm about to throw up in the one I bought last year.

You can still see Tomb Raider's booth for onrides too. I belive that they only ran the TRTR ones for a year or so.

Whoo! This definatly means that FOF is staying next year!

Also, I heard that FOF will be running at PKD soon.

Sweet... I had no idea that it FOF photo was coming back. Just goes to show I need to make another trip to the park. I can never get anybody to go. It sucks because I don't have a car. I'd take off to PKI whenever if that was the case.

Whoo! This definatly means that FOF is staying next year!

Also, I heard that FOF will be running at PKD soon.

Just because a photo booth is running does not guarantee a coaster is going to stay longer. PKD's FOF was supposed to be relocated to PCW next year for the new Paramount Park's ride rotation program then the year after PKI's was to follow suit to another park.

Well, Kings Island`s was never "guaranteed" to follow suit. They were going to base the move removal of Kings Island`s Flight of Fear on the success of successfully relocating the Kings Dominion one. If that worked well, then the Kings Island FoF would follow suit soon after (I doubt any time frame was set) and head off to Carowinds.

The question is, since Cedar Fair is honoring all the capital expenditures that Paramount Parks had in place for 2007, is Kings Dominion`s Flight of Fear going up north to Canada`s Wonderland next season?

They're honoring the new additions, but the ride relocation program was scrapped. PKD's FOF is currently having its preseason maintenance done, and CF wants it open this year.

I am very excited about the changes Cedar Fair is making to operations! They have also started bringing back greeters - some of which have been gone for years. Increasing employees checking bars to increase capacity. It is a sign of good things ot come.

I think greeters are very important to a park. They just make the park in general seem more friendly. Plus, They can measure the kiddies to determne what they can ride.