worst ride experince  

20 members have voted

1. 1. worst ride experince

• Son of beast
    • Racer
    • Drop zone
    • Sling shot
    • Face off

I had a very bad ride on the Racer during my last visit. Some how it managed to slam my back up against the seat twisting it painfully. It also got me with a golfball size knot on my elbow.

The Racer. The ride was extremelt rough, (but i was in the back seat so that might have something ot do with it), I had my hands up through most of the ride, but a kid sitting in front of me somehow hit his nose on the restraint bar causing him to have a REALLY bad bloody nose. ;)

I used to like the Racer, but anymore, it's just too rough, as well as a bit boring since i've "graduated" to the bigger rides. I always come off of it with a splitting headache, there are only two things that do that to me, Racer, and those waterslides in BB that are braided together.

Backwards Racer, after 7 consecutive rides without leaving the station, I had *some* back pains for a few weeks.

I just went to kings island a few days ago and i rode the son of beast for the 2nd time. the first time i sat in the back and it was pretty shakey . this time i sat in the front and i had the worst head ache afterwards. the ride is fun but WAY too shakey. :blink:

i actually didn't notice the roughness on SOB, I was sort of nervous going in, because of how everyone says it's really bad, and the people i was with wanted to sit in the very back. But once we got going it was the best ride i had been on all day... :)