Sign in to follow this  
TopThrillFan

RCT Park Recreations

I kind of did an update on PKIDelirium's park. I created Italian Job and Nick. Other than these fixes and a few changes, I did nothing else. Some of the shops from 2003 are still in the park. I did however put in Starbucks :lol:

I know I may have missed some stuff... but I tried to get the park as accurate as possible. Until this year, I haven't really paid enough attention to all the shops and stalls. Let me know what you all think. I also did work on SoB and Top Gun. SoB I almost completely redone. Also, I reformated Adventure Express from a hyper coaster track to a mine train track.

Edited by AgentSoB

Opps forgot to get rid of that before i sent it to him. I was just messing around and decided to build PKI a new attraction. Disreguard Beast 2010 for a complete replica.

Edited by AgentSoB

Sorry to double post but it wouldn't let me edit. The park rating of the recreation should be kinda low. To fix this put a janitor in the SoB line there is tons of cans and trash in it that I just noticed. The cans blend in with the pathway.