drewbari

EPKI bobsled team

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

I didn't know you were Flume...

If you see us - let us ride! The sign says "4 or 5 people per log" - so we put five of the biggest people we can in one log. But TECHNICALLY that is OK by the sign... :lol:

Just heads up to you guys, if Thornberrys is open we'll try and do the bobsled runs on the 2nd & 3rd , im hearing warmer weather in the forecast, (possibly) :boat: :fryingpan: :thumbsup:

Just heads up to you guys, if Thornberrys is open we'll try and do the bobsled runs on the 2nd & 3rd , im hearing warmer weather in the forecast, (possibly) :boat: :fryingpan: :thumbsup:

I will not be there.

If you see us - let us ride!  The sign says "4 or 5 people per log" - so we put five of the biggest people we can in one log.  But TECHNICALLY that is OK by the sign... :lol:

Klock buddy I help out with everything in Hanna-Barbera Land and Nick Central,but yeah Iam mostly on WTRA and RAR,SDATHC if I see you guys I'll help ya out ;)

If you see us - let us ride!  The sign says "4 or 5 people per log" - so we put five of the biggest people we can in one log.  But TECHNICALLY that is OK by the sign... :lol:

Klock buddy I help out with everything in Hanna-Barbera Land and Nick Central,but yeah Iam mostly on WTRA and RAR,SDATHC if I see you guys I'll help ya out ;)

We wont be hard to miss! LOL

Ok, there has been A change. EPKI will just do this. We will have 2 teams now. !st team will stay the same but the back ups will go the new team. 1. PKI_Matt (captain)

2. drewbari

3. PKIDelirium

4. flightoffear1996

5. Pirate of PKI

Ok thats the 1st team.

Here the 2nd team

1. SierraGolfOneSGC (captain)

2. harvesterofyoursorrow

3. reclaimer

4. (open)

5. (open)

Ok, we need atleast 2 more people.

Remember, we have to arrange these teams based on weight. On the trial run yesterday, we arranged in this order, from front to back in the boat:

flightoffear1996

PKI_Matt

-Divider-

PKIDelirium

SierraGolfOneSGC (thats hard to type... :P)

And it made it just about even. Although we still got freakin drenched :P White Water Canyon immiedietly afterwards resulted in a MORE severe dreching :lol: