Racerexpress90

The Beast

In the next couple of weeks I will be going down to PKI for the first time in years! The last time I went my SUPPOSED friend hooked up with a group of guys and I was following her around instead hopping on some rides. The next time I was supposed to go a friend left without me............ so yes, the last few trys have been duds to say the least.

Over the years I have been at KI, I have never been able to tackle the beast without being pushed on it. When I was 7 I went on it and had a blast, but I cannot remember a thing about it except for the roughness. I will get in line and chicken out right as I sit in the car. I was wondering how intense the coaster is? How does it compare to the racer(my fave ride in the park)? Would anybody have some pics or tips? Thanks for reading!

If you can do Racer, you can do Beast. Beast is faster and more thrilling than Racer, but it's not bad at all.

My advice, sit in the second row of a car. Each car had three rows, so sit in the middle for the smoothest ride.

The Beast will be an awsome ride the first time you ride it. Unforunatly in these days, The Beast has been over "refined" and some of the best parts are now non-existant like the airtime in the hill after the first turn.

Guest pkimads

Ride Beast it is so cool!! But son of beast is my fave beast is my 2nd fave! :D

The Beast is an amazing woodie, you have to try it at night as it is even more wild :huh:

I love it, shame its over 4000 miles from my house otherwise I would ride it most weekends.