Rivertown

The End of FOF?

... Some people have made rumors about a Huss Jump2 taking up where the Eagles once stood, ...

Sorry, I had to jump on this one (get it? Jump...Jump2...nevermind... <_< ).

Anyways, I don't see any park getting a Jump2. They're have major problems with it right now and it's having a lot of downtime lately. And I don't think a Jump2 would fit in the Eagles footprint :P

Edited by pcwfreak

I think that Kings Island needs to think about taking a year to improve each section of the park. Fit a flat ride or coaster in each, to freshen up the place, add more trees and scenery, that kind of stuff. :)

FOF was running with a 1.5 hour line Saturday.

Which is why I always ride FOF or Face/Off first thing. I love both of them but the waits (especially on F/O with it's 1 train) can be torture.

i think that flight of fear is safe because i went to the park on sunday and the Picture Stall was back. i think that is a good thing the picture thing is back and moree people where actually buying there picture.

thats great because when i went on may 21st there was no picture stall and i was really disappointed because i wanted to buy a picture but thats great to hear because when i go in october for fear fest im going to buy one :D

Ya, I'll varify that. I went to the park on thursday, and the picture stall was back, taking pictures. Kind of hard to get a good picture though directly after that launch! :P