Rivertown

The End of FOF?

I do hope that some ride will be placed back in that spot. Some people have made rumors about a Huss Jump2 taking up where the Eagles once stood, but I dont see that happening because Happy Days would have to be removed in order for the ride to even fit! Not even including queue gates!

I don't think that Flight of Fear will be removed. It is a VERY popular ride at the park. The line is usually at least 20-30mins. on a good day. It would be ridiculous for the park to get rid of it. If it was Paramount's idea to get rid of it, then they really were destroying the park. They have already done this to Kings Dominion. I think that Carowinds and Canada's Wonderland should be able to get their own FOF, that way every park is happy. :)

Yeah it would be stupid to get rid of it. But theres just alot going on with it that makes you wonder. Like has anyone discovered why it doesn't have its own box on the park map this year? :huh:

I emailed some women from Kings Dominion, I asked her about FOF, all she said was FOF will not operate in 2006. The way it seems is that FOF will operate again next year, either that, or she didn't want to tell me. <_<

I usually don't get to go to park until mid August, which by then, whatever's happening for next year, if it's big enough, has already been started, so i hope that it's still around then... personally i think it's staying, but i've never ridden FOF, so it better still be there... I've tried, was next in line and chickened out, FOF is the only ride minus the pay as you play rides that i've never ridden.

Yeah it would be stupid to get rid of it. But theres just alot going on with it that makes you wonder. Like has anyone discovered why it doesn't have its own box on the park map this year? 

i dont want to sound like a downer, but this is our good old KI, and the genius's probably havent even noticed that its not on there

i would never stand in line that long for any ride, i only get one chance a year to go, so i have to cram everything in, so i don't have time to waste two hours standing in line...

... Some people have made rumors about a Huss Jump2 taking up where the Eagles once stood, ...

Sorry, I had to jump on this one (get it? Jump...Jump2...nevermind... <_< ).

Anyways, I don't see any park getting a Jump2. They're have major problems with it right now and it's having a lot of downtime lately. And I don't think a Jump2 would fit in the Eagles footprint :P

Edited by pcwfreak

I think that Kings Island needs to think about taking a year to improve each section of the park. Fit a flat ride or coaster in each, to freshen up the place, add more trees and scenery, that kind of stuff. :)

FOF was running with a 1.5 hour line Saturday.

Which is why I always ride FOF or Face/Off first thing. I love both of them but the waits (especially on F/O with it's 1 train) can be torture.

i think that flight of fear is safe because i went to the park on sunday and the Picture Stall was back. i think that is a good thing the picture thing is back and moree people where actually buying there picture.

thats great because when i went on may 21st there was no picture stall and i was really disappointed because i wanted to buy a picture but thats great to hear because when i go in october for fear fest im going to buy one :D

Ya, I'll varify that. I went to the park on thursday, and the picture stall was back, taking pictures. Kind of hard to get a good picture though directly after that launch! :P