kjkjkj

RCT2 Recreation POLL

Which RCT2 recreation is better in you opinion  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which RCT2 recreation is better in you opinion

• Sythdude's
    • PKIDelirium

They are both really cool in my opinion, but I think Sythdude's is better themed, and a little more "PKI" type atmosphere

I dont know if he was actually a member but I have his and PKIDelerium's both downloaded, Syth's is under the download section....

I dont know this Syth character.

He posted alot for 2 weeks, and then after he got his rct stuff up there, he quit. Sythdude was on the site back in 2004. On New Years Eve of 2004, (1 week after EPKI got the hella hacking on Christmas), pkidelirium was doing something, so the site would never get hacked again. What ever down loaded, it made the forums crash. It even took the back up forums. All the members were lost. Wr had to start all over again. Most of the members that were on the site in 2004, and before, come back, but Sythdude did not come back.

They are both really good creations. Sythdude's is better themed. Plus it still has King Cobra. PKI Delirium's is awesome cause of the defunct rides and Cobra pieces. Plus I believe his pathways are more correct.

They both gave me a lot of fun tearing down the tiques and Flying Eagles to build Italian Job. Updating the scenarios was fun. I did save another version with the older rides, because they are an important part of PKI history.

I have to go with PKIDelirium! Yours is way better than sythdude's! By the way, are you makin a recreation of PKI on rct3 like MrPKI?

^^^That would be sweet if you tried that PKI Delirium. I've had a great time updating your 2003 version of the park. IJ:ST and Nickelodeon Universe lives. I finally got it finished today. Have any major places to eat changed since 2003. I know Happy Days wasn't around then. What about other places?