Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Extreme Paramount Network

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Hello all! I just wanted to put out a heads up for all of you. We are looking to expand the ExtremePKI idea to cover all of the Paramount Parks. If you would be interested in helping out - please contact myself or PKIDelirium via PM. You do not need to have experience with web programming - as we can do that. However we do ask that you be able to write interesting and informative reviews of the parks and the rides and attractions within them. Also, you must be able to take photos for posting onto the websites. Another must is that you must be willing to help to make some of the best fansites out there - and doing this means producing top-notch content, and operating with integrity. You must be able to write your own reviews - and provide your own photos. Taking other people's stuff is not acceptable.

So if you think you have what it takes to join the EPN Administration - send us over a PM as soon as possible!

Positions we are still looking for:

Administrator/Contributor or Webmaster of ExtremePCW (Extreme Paramount's Canada's Wonderland)

Administrator/Contributor or Webmaster of ExtremePKD (Extreme Paramount's Kings Dominion)

Administrator/Contributor or Webmaster of ExtremePGA (Extreme Paramount's Great America)

Administrator/Contributor of Webmaster of ExtremeCarowinds (Extreme Paramount's Carowinds)

If you really want to be a part of this - but aren't able to contribute large numbers of photos or reviews - don't worry! Opportunities for Moderators will be available once the sites are launched!

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Yeah - not sure yet. Whether or not there is will probably have a lot to do with what we decide to do with the forums. What do you all think?

Seperate forums for each site allows for more specific conversation. But people who want to have access to more than one will need seperate user names.

One giant forums for all site allows for more energizing discussion as people from ExtremPCW can reply to ExtremeCarowinds topics. It makes a larger community.

I am afraid if we make a EPN, Klockster.com will never get finshed. LOL I like the idea. If you want me to be the history Adim, and mod for it, I will do it. Now with the forums, one big one would be easier to use, but then we will look like that knew Paramount site, that is being made. IF we make a forum for every site then it will be more like its own site. Thats what I think.

Hate to say it guys, but this staff position stuff isn't a good idea. I'm sure you can find people to submit other Paramount park information, but I doubt your going to get any who can get original photos from them.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC
What about a EBG, and a ESTTE?

What is that? Don't use acronyms unless everybody knows what youre talking about! :blink: :lol:

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

I talked to him -its Bonfante Gardens and Star Trek the Experience. :lol:

There should be a ECI, and a EWS, there my not be part of the Paramount chine any more but at one time they were, so there should at least be a samll page, it could even be in the history page.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

PKIDelirium has a bad connection that when he clicks send - sends his post like three or four times. :lol:

PKIDelirium is in charge of Canada's Wonderland and Great America. I have Kings Dominion and Carowinds. Of course these assignments could change.

If you are interested in being Webmaster or Administrator/Contributor for any of the other EPN websites - please PM the respective person for your park.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

PM PKIDelirium regarding Canada's Wonderland or Great America. PM me about Kings Dominion or Carowinds.

Hey, why don't you just take existing sites and form a network like that? Why should the sites have to be Extreme _____? If ya'll take my suggestion then I will support this because I like my site's name as is.

BTW, keep in mind CZ is a year older than EPKI, I think.