Rivertown

Haunted King's Island

Racer Boy. One hot night, the security guards were in there office behind the Coney Mall Arcade. The back door was open. The park was closed. It was about 2 AM EST. A boy in a red shirt ran by. The guards chased him, down the the path that ran next to Racer. They never saw him again.

Tower Johney, These guys were drunk. They park was about to close. The drunk guy got on Eiffel Tower, except for Johney. Johney went up the staires, a restricted area of the ride. When he got the platform he looked down to see his friends, he got hit by the elevator and died. Weeks later. The park had closed. The guards saw a white finger, on the top of ET. When they got up there they did not find any one. Tower Johney has been known for operating the tower, and other rides.

Fountain eyes, one night, 2 drunk boys were hot, they jumped in the fountains, and broke their backs and died. You can now see red eyes in the fountains.

Mad Chef. One busy night in the International Restaurant, it was very busy. After the park had closed, the chef took his meat cleaver, and cleaved himself to death. Weeks to come. Guards saw the light in International Restaurant on. They went to check it, no one was in there so they turned it off. When they came out the light was on again. With the chef standing there with a cleaver in his hand.

Wild Thornberry's River Adventure Elephant. Some park employee who posts on PKIC, was walking to the front of the park. It was after 4th of July in 2003. There had been alot of storms. The park was closed. As he walked past, Wild Thornberry's River Adventure, the elephant sprayed water. There was no one around. He looked to make sure the ride was off. It was. Then he ran like (beep) to the front of the park.

for the sake of literacy, learn how to spell/type/use english correctly before posting again. your grammar and spelling is atrocious.

for the sake of literacy, learn how to spell/type/use english correctly before posting again.  your grammar and spelling is atrocious.

What's wrong?

for the sake of literacy, learn how to spell/type/use english correctly before posting again.  your grammar and spelling is atrocious.

What's wrong?

your typing

What's wrong?

your typing

If shnave does not like the way I type, well that's to bad.

He's just saying to brush up on your grammar a bit. It is a tad bad.

But the Wild Thornberry's Elephant is supposedly haunted!? Sweet!

-Foe-

-Foe-

What ever.

No one ever died in the fountain.
I know, but that is what that web site said.

-Foe-

The guy that said that could be making it up. Some one could have played a prank on him too.

no river ride is not haunted. but top gun is! I rode that and my friend was behind me and no one was beside me but at one part of the ride I looked over and saw a woman sitting next to me!

LOL. The park is not haunted, those are just some of the stories I have herd. I believe the park can be creepy at times. I have said this before, and I will say it again, Creepy is one thing but haunted is another.

Notice I said "supposedly" haunted. I know it's most likely not REALLY haunted, but it's fun to believe in little things like that. For fun, you know.

-Foe-

Fountain eyes, one night, 2 drunk boys were hot, they jumped in the fountains, and broke their backs and died. You can now see red eyes in the fountains.

Mad Chef.  One busy night in the International Restaurant, it was very busy. After the park had closed, the chef took his meat cleaver, and cleaved himself to death. Weeks to come.  Guards saw the light in International Restaurant on. They went to check it, no one was in there so they turned it off. When they came out the light was on again. With the chef standing there with a cleaver in his hand.

only five people have died at the park. i think the chef is made up and the eyes people see in the fountains- those are called reflections ;) . I think the park is haunted, but I think those two stories are false. I do believe Tower Johnny though, not quite so sure about woody, racer boy, elephant, and a few others.

also, how come after I said i was glad there was no haunted ki topic on epki, there becomes one? :angry: (just realized this was started in May- before I posted that)

Edited by TombraiderTy

The official hauned spots (or unofficial depending on who you ask) are International Street Restraunt, Coney Mall (by the was there is no security office in the Coney Mall area) and the Tower if I remember right. As far as Deaths and fountians, no one has died in International Street fountian, but two people died in the Oktoberfest Fountian. Top Gun is not haunted, but an employee did die in the Lion Country/Monorail ride area back in the day. It was a guy not a girl. As far as I know, no elephants are haunted... it is too new (Wild Thornberry's) to have ghost or other spectre to be attached with it. Unless it came with the elephant from where ever it used to be.