what ride would u like to see leave?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. what ride would u like to see leave?

• TOP GUN
    • FLIGHT OF FEAR
    • VORTEX
    • RACER
    • BEAST
    • SON OF BEAST
    • ITALIAN JOB
    • TOMB RAIDER
    • DELIRIUM
    • DROP ZONE
    • FACE OFF

oh ya........i was tryin to remember a coaster thats initials were DOT, but ya, Days of Thunder is waste of space, no one I know likes it. It costs too much. The Action Zone would be a lot cooler if they cleared Top Gun and Days of Thunder and put in something new. I know the location of DOT is small but they could put a descent coaster in where Top Gun is.

Yeah, I was thinking that I didn't really want any rides to leave either, but I forgot about Days of Thunder. That ride should just not be there. It's far past it's prime, time for something new and fresh. (And something that doesn't cost extra money :rolleyes: )

Days of Thunder would get my vote...

but if I had to choose one of the choices listed, it'd be Flight of Fear (Top Gun a close second).

Yeah, I said it.

It's just not worth the wait, IMHO. Sure, it's good coaster, but every time I go to the park, every other ride is a walk-on, and Flight of Fear has a 20 min. wait...at least. It's not just 'because it's soo popular' but moreso simply because the loading times are ridiculous! And for what? A short coaster that you really don't get to see much while riding? Sorry...not my idea of fun.

Yeah... DOT would be the perfect candidate to leave the park.

Also, i'm having trouble remembering the path that King Cobra took. Does anyone have a picture like the one above before King Cobra was dismantled.

Here's a pic that shows King Cobra with SOB in the backround.

King Cobra

It doesn't look like there was quite as much empty land back then, but there was still a good amount if DOT was taken out.

• 1 month later...

I never did get a chance to ride kc because my friends and I travel to theme parks all over the world. and only went to pki on vacations from travel, school, our band stuff like that I got to go to pki the day after kc closed for good!

I'm surprised Adventure Express wasn't on the list, not that I would want it to leave.

Days of Thunder - looks boring - just an oval and a waste of space and would someone please tell PKI that the Bungy Trampoline thingy where Flight Commander used to be is pointless and ridiculously overpriced?

It kind of sucks what they did with the old Skylab site. I always thought that was a great "Welcome to Coney Mall" ride being next to Racer.