Sign in to follow this  
oysterman

son of beast track

Where have you been ?

You can cut him a little slack, he is a new member afterall. :) To answer your question, yes, your friend is correct, much of SOB is being retracked, and it will reopen later this year.

hah thanks bud, good to find some friends in a harsh world :D

Yup that is right the Sob of Beast is in the process of being retracked. I went last weekend and they had a big crane in the middle of the track and there was white traps over parts of the track. It said per the sign The Son of Beast will not open till late spring which probally means around Memoral Day. The trian will not open till May 20 or the 21 if you hear a roumer about that it is true. Delirum is also have some problems. That should answer some people questions and your questions. :rolleyes:

Ever since Son of Beast has been closed action zone hasn't seemed to be the same. I hope they know what they are doing and make it for a smoother ride.

I agree with you 100% It doesnt have the "roar" it usually does.

I don't know if you talking about this year or last year, with SOB being closed down. But along with SOB being closed at the start of this season, Face off has spent alot of time down along with Deli.....when you have three of your major attractions down in one area, you tend to stay away from that area.