Jump to content

Chris7421

Members
  • Content Count

    122
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About Chris7421

  • Rank
    KIE Cruiser Member
  • Birthday 04/21/1988

Previous Fields

  • Home Park
    Six Flags Kentucky Kindom
  • Favorite KI Ride
    SOB
  • First Year Visiting KI
    Early 90's

Contact Methods

  • AIM
    Chrislinck7421
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Charlestown, Indiana
  1. If your are planning on going to Halloween Haunt this year or ever, be aware of the crowds. I went this past friday night 7pm-1am and went through every haunted attraction by 12:30am. It was very fun and the lines were very reasonable. I also went on saturday and it was nothing short of dissapointing. I arrived at the park at about 3:00 and stayed until 1:00am. I went through 2 haunted attractions about 2 hour wait for both and rode the Beast 2 1/2 hour wait and for The Diamondback I waited 3hrs and 15 min. By the time that was over with the park was closing. Halloween Haunt is a fun event just be prepared to wait in line on saturdays! Kings Island offers fast passes for $50.00 per person. Not a bad deal right? WRONG! You can only go through each haunted attraction one time and ride each ride one time... RIP OFF! Here is the last part of bad news. Drop tower, Flight deck, Vortex were not running the whole time. Windseeker did not open the whole weekend. So much for a NEW ride huh?
  2. Chris7421

    Opening day 2009

    Does anybody know what day the park will open for the 2009 season?
  3. Chris7421

    SFKK S:TOP REMOVAL

    If they ever do add anoth drop ride it will be the same height or less, being right next to the SDF airport does not allow anything over 200FT for SFKK which is not a good thing, to be honest the SFKK location is terrible, SF only owns about 20% of the land and the other 80% is leased from the Kentucky Stair Fairgrounds..Thats another reason why they loose so much money so fast. SFKK sees 0% of the money you pay to park in the parking lot, it is ran by the fairgrounds. In all reality the only park of the park that SF owns is the waterpark.. I will try my best to get pictures and video of the removal of S:TOP, but can not promise them now at this point. I will know more in the next few days. They have not decided what they are going to put in its place..you guys have any cool ideas?
  4. Chris7421

    SFKK S:TOP REMOVAL

    I work at the park and from what I have been told by the park president and other officials The Superman Tower Of Power is scheduled for removal on Febuary 1 2008. I will keep this updated as I know more information. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer or find the answer a.s.a.p.
  5. Chris7421

    Halloween Haunt 2007

    it must take them awhile to get the park ready for halloween haunt..isnt it kinda early to start puttin stuff out?
  6. Chris7421

    Official Haunt Website/Attraction List Available

    when do you think they'll have the website updated? almost everything still says coming soon...
  7. Chris7421

    Tomb Raider: The Ride

    old man adams looks boring
  8. Chris7421

    Tomb Raider: The Ride

    come on now, you know keelboats were a little better than trtr
  9. Chris7421

    Tomb Raider: The Ride

    they should just put the keel boats log ride back, trtr sucks
  10. Chris7421

    Is it true?

    it would be a nice wish
  11. Chris7421

    Official Haunt Website/Attraction List Available

    on the official page it says escape route and show a pic of the map..whats that about?
  12. Chris7421

    It should happen!

    ^there you go! I'll donate some money lol
  13. Chris7421

    New at KI 2008?

    ^LOL
  14. Chris7421

    Official Haunt Website/Attraction List Available

    What exactly makes it "R" Rated??
×