• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CP&LERR Fan

CP&LERR Fan

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Well the big bad beast turns 35 this year! Kings island made a logo for it's 35th Anniversary, which looks great. Post your first memories of riding the beast in the past 35 years.

Posted Image

Edited by CP&LERR Fan, 10 March 2014 - 06:32 PM.

I first visited KI in 2003, I loved it. After 2005 I was hooked on going to Cedar Point. Now 2013 I have rediscovered Kings island and made my first trip back since 2005. Long Live Kings Island .

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
It is a nice logo.......as far as memory - my sister came close to passing out - her one and only ride on the Beast.

Genesis

Genesis

KIE Cruiser Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
I rode the beast on my first visit to an amusement park during its 25th anniversary season.
Cool story bro.. now shut up and ride!!!!

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
I remember Q-102 FM giving away tickets to be one of the first riders on The Beast. My freinds and I listened to that station for a week trying to win. The closest we ever got to getting through was when the phone on the other end started ringing. Suddenly DJ Mark Sebastion's voice was on the other end saying "Q-102..." then the call got cut off. Sooooo frustraiting.

Edited by SSR1966, 15 March 2014 - 07:41 PM.

Paramount4ever

Paramount4ever

KIE Cruiser Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
I rode it for the first time with my cousin in 1979. He has since passed. The line started on international street and went past the tower, past the pond (Diamondbacks current splashdown) to the entrance. It was so smooth the first year. Good times!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users