• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

I was going through all my old notebooks and sketch books yesterday when I came across this clipping from The Cincinnati Post.

Phantom-XL.jpg

Edited by SSR1966, 08 April 2017 - 12:01 AM.

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

How nice to have the memorabilia, Mr. Roberts. Sure brings it back. Remember it well. Still miss the cool boat ride though.

Didn't know you sketched. Would like to see some of your work posted. As previously stated, I cannot draw even a crooked line.

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Brundlesmurf.jpg

Edited by SSR1966, 09 April 2017 - 09:26 PM.

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

You can draw this well and haven't published anything, Mr. Roberts? Why? This is incredible. 

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

I've had lots of photography published, but the only art I had published was the cover I drew for my high school yearbook. My drawing aren't really that good, I just use a lot of texture to fool people into thinking that it is good.

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Ah, I think you underestimate your talent, Mr. Roberts. You don't need to fool anyone; it is that good. And where have you had photography published? Anywhere I would be able to see? Here I've been telling you that you should have calendars and posters of your photos and you probably already have.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users