Photo

Kings Island announcement today at 4:00 pm.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
Kings Island Facebook page is making an announcement today for something new this year that will appeal to guest of all ages. What do you think? New flat ride? New show? New restaurant? New water slide? New bathroom closer to Flight Of Fear? The return of Scooby Doo? I'm assuming its something no one has heard yet but I guess it could be something that we fans already know but the average person may not.

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
Haven't a clue, Mr. Roberts. But perhaps a new family food place or show, though they sure could use some more bathrooms, especially in FOF area. Don't generally think of bathrooms as appealing, but when in need........

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
"Be prepared to be mesmerized by the acrobatic performances in our new live show, Cirque Imagine, featuring an incredible showcase of strength, balance and athleticism. The show opens May 24 in the Kings Island Theater and is included with park admission."

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
Kind of figured as much. Sounds like it will be a good show, Mr. Roberts. They do still need to build a restroom or ten........

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
Yea, they definitely need a restroom down in the bathroom dead zone by Flight Of Fear, its such a long walk to either end of Coney from that area if you have to go. Then you got two in Action Zone very close to each other. If only there was a way to pick up the one by Invertigo and sit it down across from Flight Of Fear and Firehawk.

They got the Cirque Imagine video up on You Tube now.

ohiocolts

ohiocolts

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I'm kind of upset it wasn't the chicken buffet I thought it would be... Oh well, looks like a nice show.

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
I crack up every time I see the random shirt-less guy bunny hopping across the front of the stage on a bycycle, because its so random.

Edited by SSR1966, 15 March 2014 - 12:55 PM.

Paramount4ever

Paramount4ever

KIE Cruiser Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I'm kind of upset it wasn't the chicken buffet I thought it would be... Oh well, looks like a nice show.

Chicken Shack could be buffet style if you keep on buying. :awesome:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users