• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
I'll be at the park on Friday, April 18th. Will you be there opening weekend or wait for awhile in hopes some of the crowds die down? I remember when Diamonfback opened that first public day, the line circled all the way around the lake, but by 4 pm it wasn't much longer than a typical Saturday. Also to consider, if everyone is in line for Banshee, the other ride lines should, in theory, be pretty short.

Genesis

Genesis

KIE Cruiser Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
I dont even know if I will step foot in Ki this season.
Cool story bro.. now shut up and ride!!!!

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
So... Your thinking more like opening day, 2015? :lol:

Genesis

Genesis

KIE Cruiser Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
Buddy of mine says ki management is getting control issues.

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
You'll need to elaborate because I don't understand what that means. Are you talking like a power struggle among the middle management?

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
Hope you enjoy being there and glad you're able to make opening weekend, Mr. Roberts. Probably won't be too crowded as it is Easter weekend. Not sure when I'll be able to go so will look for your pictures and reports as to what is going on with the new coaster in particular. Have fun!

ohiocolts

ohiocolts

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I will be going tomorrow to try out the new Chicken Shack restraunt.

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
Going just for the chicken, Mr. ohiocolts? Or are you going to ride Banshee as well? Just wondering. Either way, enjoy.

ohiocolts

ohiocolts

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I mainly went for the chicken, but I took a few rides on Banshee as well. And wow. That chicken is pure enjoyment.

Posted Image

The Chicken Shack has to be one of the greatest additions in Kings Islands history. The chicken is hand battered, delicious, tender. Even the bread is nice and garlic. The Chicken Shack is flawless.

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
Okay, Mr. ohiocolts, I think you're pulling a funny. If so, I like your sense of humor. The food looks good but surely you didn't go mainly for that? And how was the Banshee? Better than the chicken?

ohiocolts

ohiocolts

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I'm not sure. I admit Banshee was incredible, but so was the chicken. I don't think I can decide. But I also got the new All Season Dining Plan so I can have Chicken Shack anytime I want!

Edited by ohiocolts, 19 April 2014 - 08:29 AM.

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
Does look as if the dining plan is a good deal, Mr. ohiocolts. Glad you enjoyed Banshee. Heard a lot of people got sick from all the loops. Better ride first and eat chicken later!

ohiocolts

ohiocolts

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I went again tonight. I forgot to get chicken shack, but I tried out Juke Box Diner and it was pretty good.

Genesis

Genesis

KIE Cruiser Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
Wife wants to go this coming friday night. I may have to ride the new ride and then give my unbiased opinion. Only reviews I have heard have been from fanboys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users