Photo

Waiting in line, pass preview night, for Mystic Timbers.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

The longest line I have ever waited in for a ride.

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Very, very nice video, Mr. Roberts. Well done. I like the musical accompaniment as well. Sounds familiar but cannot place it. Haven't the stamina to stand for that long; they'd have to haul me out on a stretcher after a couple hours. The people in line do seem very calm; I would have expected more excitement, but probably the time in line wore them down.  Every new ride seems to break down opening night. But hopefully they will work out the kinks and the lines will lessen as the novelty wears off.

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

I only mentioned that the ride broke down because it was part of the 'waiting in line' experience. I'm not insinuating that the ride is a lemon or anything like that. My guess is that fixing it each time just consisted of someone pushing a re-set button. 

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Didn't take the mention of the breakdowns as a problem; it just is common probably everywhere with every new ride. At least that's been my experience.  Maybe a lot of the time it's just a simple error, a reset or something similar as you said, due to the excitement of the operators matching that of the crowd. I'd be a wreck for sure.  As you said, Mr. Roberts, just part of the experience.

Cannot remember how long it took for lines to lessen for the past couple new ones. 

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

More SPAM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users