• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CP&LERR Fan

CP&LERR Fan

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
To make the off season fly by a little faster I thought we can have a photo competition. There are a couple of rules.

This contest will start Monday of next week. Once it start's the contest will last Monday through Friday. Once you post a photo on one of the days in the week you cannot post another one until that round ends. When there is a tie we will have the tiebreaker round on the weekend(You also get extra points. You can post roller coaster related photo's and other photos. If you are not in a tiebreaker you can submit a photo for extra points. At the end of every round I will Post the results for each week. At the end of the off season the user with the highest point's tallied up wins.

- Photo must be your own.
- Photo must follow park rules (exception if you had a backstage tour)
- Must be TOS appropriate.
- No excessive Photo shop filters.
- No illegal activity.

Enjoy and have Fun.

Edited by CP&LERR Fan, 13 December 2013 - 09:44 PM.

I first visited KI in 2003, I loved it. After 2005 I was hooked on going to Cedar Point. Now 2013 I have rediscovered Kings island and made my first trip back since 2005. Long Live Kings Island .

CP&LERR Fan

CP&LERR Fan

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
I've decided this weekend we can do a practice run so here's my entry.

Posted Image
I first visited KI in 2003, I loved it. After 2005 I was hooked on going to Cedar Point. Now 2013 I have rediscovered Kings island and made my first trip back since 2005. Long Live Kings Island .

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
I've already posted all my good stuff in the random photo threads. I do love the blue sky in the picture above, though.

Edited by SSR1966, 14 December 2013 - 06:50 PM.

CP&LERR Fan

CP&LERR Fan

KIE Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Today the contest officialy starts. You have till Friday to enter one photo this week.

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
Posted Image

I Am A Rider

I Am A Rider

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts
Oh, this is great, Mr. Roberts. Looks like they own the world. The babies are funny to watch. Beware the adults, though; they are protective and can be quite mean. When is the green coming back? Haven't seen anything but snow for months, it seems. I think that's the male in front - so haughty and royal. Terrific pic.

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
Posted Image

SSR1966

SSR1966

KIE Extreme Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip