Thunder21

Have you ever been on son of beast?

Hello

Have you ever been on son of beast at kings island back in the day?. How is the ride and was it really rough?. Was it a great wooden coaster?. Was it better with or without the loop? Why did kings island tear it down?. Hope to hear from u soon

Sean Kaufman 

Sent from my iPhone

Hello

Have you ever been on son of beast at kings island back in the day?. How is the ride and was it really rough?. Was it a great wooden coaster?. Was it better with or without the loop? Why did kings island tear it down?. Hope to hear from u soon

Sean Kaufman 

Sent from my iPhone

SOB blew down in a wind storm during construction. They rebuilt and finished it; a mistake in my opinion.  It had a lot of problems and was finally torn down, long overdue. 

I've rode Son of Beast both with and without the loop. Riding it was like getting shook up in a paint mixer at a hardware store. The loop version was nicer because the loop was metal and going around it was about a second of smoothness. It gave you a little bit of a break from getting shaken. I wonder if the Rocky Mountain Construction make overs of wooden coasters makes Kings Island kind of wish they had not torn down Son of Beast.

Son of the beast was really rough. What’s the roughest coaster and most intense and highest g forces u have ever been on?. 

Sean Kaufman