Sign in to follow this  
SSR1966

What will be your first day?

I'll be at the park on Friday, April 18th. Will you be there opening weekend or wait for awhile in hopes some of the crowds die down? I remember when Diamonfback opened that first public day, the line circled all the way around the lake, but by 4 pm it wasn't much longer than a typical Saturday. Also to consider, if everyone is in line for Banshee, the other ride lines should, in theory, be pretty short.

You'll need to elaborate because I don't understand what that means. Are you talking like a power struggle among the middle management?

• Like 1

Hope you enjoy being there and glad you're able to make opening weekend, Mr. Roberts. Probably won't be too crowded as it is Easter weekend. Not sure when I'll be able to go so will look for your pictures and reports as to what is going on with the new coaster in particular. Have fun!

I mainly went for the chicken, but I took a few rides on Banshee as well. And wow. That chicken is pure enjoyment.

IMG_7003_zps69b92074.jpg

The Chicken Shack has to be one of the greatest additions in Kings Islands history. The chicken is hand battered, delicious, tender. Even the bread is nice and garlic. The Chicken Shack is flawless.

• Like 1

Okay, Mr. ohiocolts, I think you're pulling a funny. If so, I like your sense of humor. The food looks good but surely you didn't go mainly for that? And how was the Banshee? Better than the chicken?

I'm not sure. I admit Banshee was incredible, but so was the chicken. I don't think I can decide. But I also got the new All Season Dining Plan so I can have Chicken Shack anytime I want!

Edited by ohiocolts

Does look as if the dining plan is a good deal, Mr. ohiocolts. Glad you enjoyed Banshee. Heard a lot of people got sick from all the loops. Better ride first and eat chicken later!

• Like 1

Wife wants to go this coming friday night. I may have to ride the new ride and then give my unbiased opinion. Only reviews I have heard have been from fanboys.