Sign in to follow this  
SSR1966

Kings Island announcement today at 4:00 pm.

Kings Island Facebook page is making an announcement today for something new this year that will appeal to guest of all ages. What do you think? New flat ride? New show? New restaurant? New water slide? New bathroom closer to Flight Of Fear? The return of Scooby Doo? I'm assuming its something no one has heard yet but I guess it could be something that we fans already know but the average person may not.

Haven't a clue, Mr. Roberts. But perhaps a new family food place or show, though they sure could use some more bathrooms, especially in FOF area. Don't generally think of bathrooms as appealing, but when in need........

"Be prepared to be mesmerized by the acrobatic performances in our new live show, Cirque Imagine, featuring an incredible showcase of strength, balance and athleticism. The show opens May 24 in the Kings Island Theater and is included with park admission."

• Like 1

Yea, they definitely need a restroom down in the bathroom dead zone by Flight Of Fear, its such a long walk to either end of Coney from that area if you have to go. Then you got two in Action Zone very close to each other. If only there was a way to pick up the one by Invertigo and sit it down across from Flight Of Fear and Firehawk.

They got the Cirque Imagine video up on You Tube now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oho-aq8-bbk

I crack up every time I see the random shirt-less guy bunny hopping across the front of the stage on a bycycle, because its so random.

Edited by SSR1966
  • Like 1