Sign in to follow this  
jennapooh

Bat Souviners

My sister just brought me 4 Bat mugs that she found in a barn in Georgia. I tried to Google them but can't find out anything about them. I'm not really interested in their value but I'd like to know how many are floating around out there. Does anyone have any info on Bat souvenirs?

I have two plastic cups with the old Bat logo on them. I also have two each of the Screamin' Demon. They both say Wyler's on them. Unfortunately, they have become stained from living with a smoker. Some day I will take pictures and post them.

Ms. jennapooh, you might try your luck on e-bay. Something might turn up there. I have seen KI memorabilia for sale on there before, odds and ends.

Mr. Roberts, please tell me you are not the smoker with whom those cups reside. You know it will kill you and it's not a good way to die - personal experience. Same goes for high blood pressure. NOTHING is more important than your health.

My old tired brain does not recall any Bat or Screamin' Demon stuff; I know it was there but lost in time. I've never been a collector of things, just music.

They're pretty generic looking. No logos or markings on the bottom. They just say "I was crushed by The Bat" (or something to that effect) and "Kings Island" and they're crumpled looking. I'll have to upload a picture.

I don't really collect KI stuff either. I do have a gum saver that my sister bought me in 1979 and a sweatshirt that I bought in 1986. I found a Scrappy Doo mug at a yard sale once. My son uses it everyday.

• Like 1

Good for you, Mr. Roberts; however, second-hand smoke is also dangerous, as you well know. If that person still lives with you, tell em to get a patch - or go to a free smoking cessation clinic. They're available at all hospitals. I smoked when I was very young and stupid but fortunately learned my lesson early on. Still hope every day I don't someday have to pay the consequences......it is a terrible addiction and hard to break. Never did drink; never will.

Ms. jennapooh, would like to see a picture of those. I just don't recall the stuff they sell because I care nothing about it. Life's short; what's the point saving things? Use it or donate it is my motto. Nice that your son uses the Scrappy Doo mug.