Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

drop tower to become Hellevator

If they end up changing all the ride names in that area to scary themed stuff, I wonder what Congo Falls will be changed to?

• Like 1

Mr. Roberts, I've been wracking my brain - such as it is - and can't come up with anything. They could color the water black or red, but names.....I'll have to do some research, I guess.

They could move all of their Backwoods Bayou props to Congo Falls and set up a couple of fog machines at the bottom... but I don't have a name.

There's a thought, Mr. Roberts. But on second thought about Drop Tower, don't think they would use Hellevator. Wasn't that the name of the one at the former Kentucky Kingdom that cut off that little girl's legs a few years ago? That would not be a good idea........

90% of the general public will think someone died on the bat.

Hellevator was already changed to superman tower of power when the accident occurred.

^ "Hellevator" was still fresh in the minds of the general public when that accident happened. Reusing that name at a park two hours away from Kentucky Kingdom is exceedingly unlikely.

• Like 1

I agree, Mr. malem; it would be quite inappropriate. And Mr. Paramount4ever, I like the Lost River idea, especially if they colored the water......nice link, too.

Mr. Roberts, I'd forgotten temporarily about the name at Kentucky Kingdom and that it had been changed; don't think "hell" belongs in the name of a ride at a family amusement park....just my thought. I'm sure the powers that be can come up with something if they do retheme the area.