Sign in to follow this  
xVekomax

Diamondback que soundtrack

so as much as ive been to the park this year ( 20 times..not too bad for someone who lives an hour+45mins away ) and seeing as Diamondback is my fav coaster, ive noticed since its been open they have the same music videos playing all the time. i find it amusing really because while standing in line i can always guess which song is going to be next. i dont mind most of the songs, as one of them in particular is by a favorite band of mine. "song to self" by travis is one of my fav songs and by one of my fav bands, its just funny to be able to know what song is going to be played next. i wonder if they are going to get a new line up of material for next year? i almost highly doubt it though lol i also found it interesting how much those Pantel weatherproof tvs cost. lets just say a few arms and a few legs!

anyone else notice the repetitive "soundtrack"? haha

to make it more interesting...if you have...name a song or two from it. i already named one "song to self"-travis, now add another to the list! haha

Stairway to Heaven - hadn't thought of that in awhile. And fortunately, hadn't heard in awhile either! It did seem to be in play all the time back in the day and it got old fast. Wonder if they still do that on radio today? Or does anyone still listen to radio? What could it possibly cost to update the music so we're not bored to tears?

so as much as ive been to the park this year ( 20 times..not too bad for someone who lives an hour+45mins away ) and seeing as Diamondback is my fav coaster, ive noticed since its been open they have the same music videos playing all the time. i find it amusing really because while standing in line i can always guess which song is going to be next. i dont mind most of the songs, as one of them in particular is by a favorite band of mine. "song to self" by travis is one of my fav songs and by one of my fav bands, its just funny to be able to know what song is going to be played next. i wonder if they are going to get a new line up of material for next year? i almost highly doubt it though lol i also found it interesting how much those Pantel weatherproof tvs cost. lets just say a few arms and a few legs!

anyone else notice the repetitive "soundtrack"? haha

to make it more interesting...if you have...name a song or two from it. i already named one "song to self"-travis, now add another to the list! haha

I'm actually the one who made the Diamondback queue video for the park. Yes - they're all the same songs. I was given a DVD with several dozen music videos to put between the safety videos. I probably have the entire video package on my other computer.

well thats awesome. i have no qualms with the que video, i just thought it would be fun to make a thread about it. i do have one question for you though, whats the name of the song that goes "here i go again" or "here we go again" i cant remember..but thats like the main lyric and these kids are like dancing out in a street. just curious. please and thanks.

I think I Am A Rider is right. I had about 12 hours to make that whole looping video, so that whole night was a blur. lol I had just enough time to burn it to a DVD and get it to the park right before the A Kid Again riders got to ride.

nope, not the song i was talking about. the one i was talking about was a pop song of sorts. female singer. but thanks! and thats a pretty close deadline. i can remember opening day so clearly..but what sticks out most in my mind was how long the line was. if i had a gold pass that year i would have probably been slightly closer to the front of the line rather than all the way back to the beast ha. totally worth the wait for my first rider tee though.

alright so another song i can think of is "Love" by Sugarland

Edited by xVekomax