Sign in to follow this  
xVekomax

around this time next year...

the new ride, Windseeker, will have just about completed its first season of operation. i was just thinking to myself the other night while at the park how cool its gonna be to ride Windseeker at night during the Haunt. imagine soaring that high up in the air seeing everything lit up and foggy.

random i know, but anyone else think about this? whats your opinion?

It'll certainly be interesting to see Haunt from that high, considering the Tower is closed during Haunt hours.

The fog and lights look pretty awesome from the current high vantage points on Diamondback, Vortex and Drop Tower. Will be cool to have a 300 foot viewpoint in Coney, near a lot of the Haunts.

well that's beside the point :P i was just asking how you might find the experience to your liking. personally i dont see why it wouldn't operate during this time of year next year. it will be the newest attraction and people are going to want to ride it. i guess my point is, i can't imagine the ride not being fabulous at night seeing as youll have plenty of time up there to enjoy the sights. nothing like seeing the city lights from up high ( via DB, DT, ET...etc ) this ride i can imagine will be an incredible night experience.

Probably a great view during half the ride, dark woods on the other half. Wonder if it will shut down for the fire works each night?