Sign in to follow this  
GoodYellowKoRn182

Kings Island ART!

I'm not sure how many of you are somehow involved with art, but I'm going to post some of the pieces I've done that relate to Kings Island... Granted, I don't have them with me, so I'm kind of going off of images that my mom took at my high school art shows for many, so you'll just have to use your imagination for now. Soon, I'll get them all edited and take good pictures.

106_0389.jpg

That is my whole art display at my high school art show. You can see a Kings Island map, an image of the goddess Durga, the Eiffel Tower, the Crypt sign, the Brahma god from the Tomb Raider queue, etc... Yeah, I really like Kings Island.

106_0387.jpg

A close up, with a young me in it! (Young as in, that was a year ago.)

106_0297.jpg

My mom took this, clearly having no photography skill. Haha. Again, I'll upload a better image later.

106_0285.jpg

This is a "comic book" page of The Crypt. And yes, it's actually not the Crypt, it's Tomb Raider... But you know how those North-Eastern Ohioans are... Clueless!

106_0604.jpg

The (pre-Diamondback) map of Kings Island.

106_0615.jpg

Durga from Tomb Raider: The Ride. This one is hard to photograph as it's mostly graphite so any sort of light reflects.

106_0611.jpg

Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland. :P I just love it.

106_0616-1.jpg

Old logos.

106_0617-1.jpg

An off-the-top-of-my-head version of the Drop Zone logo. I was obviously very off, but I like it, still!

As you can see in the top images of my entire board, I have others not seen here that I'll upload ASAP if anyone's interested. Ex. the Crypt bat distorted and stretched (for a distorting project) and a close up of Durga as a strobe flashes.

Thanks for viewing! Post your own!

As someone who has absolutely no artistic talent at all, I find your work really cool. Most art stuff that I see is stupid designs and crap, but I really like looking at yours since I know what it is. I've never seen anything as good as this in the category of theme park art, great job.

I still do "artwork" for things where I work...but it is only out of necessity, we couldn't afford to pay anyone to do it...I do not enjoy actually doing artwork...it does fall more into the work catagory for me.

(One of the things that I have painted for our store was an 8 foot x 12 foot group shot of Anthrax...they even stopped by our store to sign it!)

You must have really liked Tomb Raider.

:crylol:

Anyhoo...

My goodness, these are great. I can't choose a favorite- I'm stuck between the one of the sliding antechamber/preshow room All Seeing Eye door and the one of the goddess with the glowing eyes... and pretty much all the rest of them, too. Hahahaha.

Seriously though, you should do more. These are awesome. Good job.

you know, i did a painting of the Eiffel Tower my senior year of high school almost exactly like the one you did. im actually looking at it right now as we speak lol ill take a picture of it and post it up here because that just made me smile :)