Sign in to follow this  
DropZone99

Chang officially being removed

well riding a B+M hyper is almost like riding a floorless because your feet dont touch the floor lol

i never got to ride Chang because ive never been to SFKK ( never really wanted to go ) but now i def dont wanna go because Chang was about the only ride worth going for to ride. I remember hearing advertisements on the radio all of the 1997 season about it. Sad I never got to go on it :( i guess if i want to ride it ill just have to wait to ride it at its new home wherever that may be.

Vekoma SLC without extra helix > Anything?

You must've hit your head! In other words, you must've ridden T2 a lot. Couldn't resist. :P No offense to xVekomax... Haha sorry. ^_^ No, but in actuality, I can agree. I've expressed my dislike of B&M stand-ups (and really, stand-ups in general) before for their purposefully it-feels-like-a-six-year-old-scribbled-with-a-crayon-and-they-made-it-the-overhead-blueprints layout.

Vekoma SLCs tend to suck, but at least your legs don't feel engorged with blood, your man-parts screaming out for salvation and your ears like they're bleeding. Well, maybe the last one...

Edited by GoodYellowKoRn182

Okay, I understand the legs filled with blood once you step off. But come on dude... I don't get why people complain about their junk hurting. Simply crouch before they lock the restraints, and then stand up. Don't give yourself a cameltoe before the ride starts. :blink:

Haha yeah yeah, I've learned that after about two rides, and gladly share it with my friends... But a lot of first-timers don't... And hilarity ensues!! But the god-awful loading sequence takes forever. Granted, that's not the operators fault, it's people who are "uncomfortable" before the ride starts and force them to unlock everyone's. Better than the load sequence on a TOGO, of course, but far worse than say, Diamondback? :P

That's the way the gravy train crumbles! .. Or something of that nature.

Okay, I understand the legs filled with blood once you step off. But come on dude... I don't get why people complain about their junk hurting. Simply crouch before they lock the restraints, and then stand up. Don't give yourself a cameltoe before the ride starts. :blink:

That's not really a option when the ride operator keeps telling you to stand up srait over and over again... *Cough* Mantis Lady.