Sign in to follow this  
signomatic46184

America's Best Roller Coaster!

No Voyage?!?!?!?!!?!

Sorry. but what the heck.

I guess i am going for the beast.... and why does its say "Paramount's Kings Island" I wonder if they will say anything about it....

They clearly just did a quick googling of roller coaster names and threw them on the list. Son of Beast is one of the worst pieces of engineering ever thought of, and Voyage, Expedition G-Force etc aren't on there.

Hey I know it may be a joke or what not but I say we should all vote for the beast. it only has 5% of the vote.... we have to work together to be cedar points MF.... just tryin to pull for some home town pride ya know

Beast is fun, but I don't think it belongs in this poll... definitely not SOB... Why not Racer or Voyage?

While I agree Voyage should be on the list and SOB taken off, I disagree immensly that Beast doesn't belong on the list. You will never ride a wooden roller coaster like the Beast anywhere else. Not to mention 30 years later and it still is the longest Wooden Roller Coaster in the World, that is quite an accomplishment.

I guess, but the reason I said that is because I found the Beast to be pretty boring from the bridge to the second lift. anywhere else it's fun.

KI has for sure slowed it down in that area. It used to be much faster through the tunnels.

I guess, but the reason I said that is because I found the Beast to be pretty boring from the bridge to the second lift. anywhere else it's fun.

I understand that. I know when we went last Wed. I pouted everytime we rode the Beast. They had the brakes on the first drop really slowing it down. It literally felt like you were going to stop going down on 2 of our rides on it. What stinks is my son has never experienced the true speed and force of the Beast before those brakes were installed.

Me thinks this list is for families that visit top parks in the summer and AREN'T coasternuts.

Voyage I haven't rode it yet prob never will Holiday World is too far for me to travel too besides I rather got to Florida and other places..no offense.

Edited by Haunted Castle Guy