PKIDelirium

Official Rivertown Construction Thread

I would be happy if they did update the area. I always felt TR was out of place, and almost took something away from the area. A re-theme could possibly make it look like it belongs.

I think I agree with what you said. "The Crypt" doesn't sound like something you would see in a "Rivertown". It is something you might see in an Amazon though.

i THINK that this is the coaster that has been sitting behind the steel plant collecting rust all winter long....

but will not be able to tell until we start seeing the track sitting out front of the plant in batavia. as of 2 weeks ago there was dive machine tracks out in front.

At B&M? What color? :P

Yeah, but a Cambodian temple made even less sense for Rivertown.

That was all Paramount's crap. This is Cedar Fair. They tend to make things go better together. :)

Yeah, such as Panda Express in Cedar Point's Frontier Trail area?

I love the fact that they are trying disguise the footers out in the middle of the RT path by sitting flowers on the top. :lol:

I don't think they are trying to hide them. In the name of safety they have to do something, or someone would trip on them and get hurt. Would you rather see a fence or a pot with some assortment of plants?

i like the fact that for the new ride, or i shall the building of the new ride they have all this safety for the guest. But last night, I was moved to another stand, to help them clean up after my stand closed, so I was pushing this huge gray trash can, you know the ones you see the ECD (yellow shirts) push around, and I was behind the scene, right by the compacter, and there is no fence or anything, the compacter kind of blocks it, but still i thought it was kind of unsafe, cause I had to go behind the compacter to get something I dropped (a box) and well down into the darkness it fell, cause the concrete stops, and theres the new ride construction zone, no fence or anything it's just there! Any who I thought that was funny.

Alright I'm starting to believe this is going to be a B&M I went past CSF Clermont Steel Fabractors the other day and they make B&M Rollercoasters and there whole praking lot was full of this f_Image007m_1396686.jpg

Lost or red track and most of the track looked like a B&M dive machine I'm not sure if this is for us but if it is this coaster is going to be huge. Sorry for the bad image quality is was taken form a cell phone in a moving car adn there was much more track then just that.

Edited by Skywriter

If we do end up getting this b&m coaster(btw what is b&m) what ride would it be most likely similar to it(so i can look it up /pov)

B&M stands for Bolliger & Mabillard, out of Switzerland. Judging by what's been said thus far, this ride will likely be similar to Behemoth at Canada's Wonderland, Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure, and Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens Europe. It will probably not be exactly like any of these, but it will likely incorporate some elements of each of these, as well as some elements of other B&M hypercoasters.

http://www.kiextreme.com/gallery/displayim...m=292&pos=9

First B&M hyper, with a splash down perhaps?

EDIT: I wonder if it will even make contact with the water....or if it will just have the effect of a splash down. Wait, there's some wiring if you look between the walls, maybe it's going to be like incredible hulk's "splash"

http://www.kiextreme.com/gallery/displayim...=292&pos=15

What is that shack off to the side.

There is no doubt to me, we are getting a B&M now.

Edited by calakapepe

http://www.kiextreme.com/gallery/displayim...m=292&pos=9

First B&M hyper, with a splash down perhaps?

EDIT: I wonder if it will even make contact with the water....or if it will just have the effect of a splash down. Wait, there's some wiring if you look between the walls, maybe it's going to be like incredible hulk's "splash"

http://www.kiextreme.com/gallery/displayim...=292&pos=15

What is that shack off to the side.

There is no doubt to me, we are getting a B&M now.

That shack is part of White Water Canyon. The workers sit up there to squirt people. =]